And the Big Day loomsI can't wait! Nationals is here! Of course, I am terrified too. This is the final one I'm going to participate. My swansong after an extremely long but extremely enjoyable seven years.
Tomorrow, I will be donning a rashguard, a cap and maybe even shades, looking oh-so-pro.
Tomorrow, I will be using the sail number 152533 and not my baby, 152534. I had hoped to start and end my laser sailing experience using my baby but sadly, that was not to be. And I'm calling it my baby because it has served me very well, bringing my lots of luck when I needed it. Well, at least I have my other baby, M4.
Tomorrow, I will sail to get a top five placing that has remained elusive ('cause crappy things never cease to happen) the past six years.
Tomorrow, I will take a slow walk in to get all that mind crap sorted out.
Tomorrow is the Big Day. Tomorrow is The Day.