Hello to you (all)!I had the most shocking revelation today - the whole of TJ sailing team knows about this blog. Brilliant, just brilliant. All that I have said about them have been read by them. Well, no need to try to hide now because there is no one more than anyone, right? I now know who is 'pei' and who is the one who added me on MSN (which I initially thought was my junior till it all came to me) though she said she didn't. This encounter is indeed very strange and oddly surreal to say the least.
I think I am addicted to pool. Not the yahoo one - which I am actually quite a pro at - but the real life one which I am
quite very horrid at. Played close to four hours just now. Four hours! All that
time wasted fun! Met Ashwin, caught up with him and realised he isn't that good boy I have always imagined him to be.
Quackie to Eeyore: Study then pool someday this week on
ah!