Because when you sleep super late and wake up super late, you just don't eat that much. I was satisfied with my diet today until my grandma 'forced' me to eat dinner. I even had Nutrisoy reduced sugar to skip dinner but alas! I missed my Nutrisoy. Ah I shall go have a whole lemon for juice now. Surely all that acid will do something.
On the other hand, my sleeping hours are so crappy, I'm barely having five hours of sleep every night. No, make that four. Come school on Monday, I'm going to be that big fat panda that once only existed in China.
While I was walking home just now, a whole row of night cyclists passed me by. They looked so zai can. Think helmets, biking clothes, and blinking lights. I swear I will want to do that someday! I mean night. And I shall attempt to cycle all around Singapore. Of course that will only happen after I get my butt down to running, swimming, doing whatever cardio activities to get my stamina up and of course losing weight, which I think is probably never.
I'm proud to announce that I actually did Math after being thrashed at yahoo pool last night in the wee hours of the morning!
Night + Morning = Oxymoron?
But there's still three Chemistry Paper 3 to do. Shit man, I'm never going to finish them in time.
Going sailing tomorrow! I can't wait!