The other half flew backMy computer is up and running again after three long weeks of rest. But (there is always a 'but') I'm now staring at a monitor devoid of all colour except black, grey and yellow. Just great. Plus the guy said it is likely to crash again in the coming months. Ah, it is time for a new computer! Sorry Compaq, you just ain't good enough to last forever.
In the last 3 weeks, I have gotten back my mid year examination results which isn't spectacular. In fact, it is downright bad. Frisbee and basketball for PE ended too quick too soon. Trivial stuff. But I totally enjoyed it 'cause it was one of the few times I fel the class (girls') spirit. My (rich) Thai relatives came and went. One of them owns a restaurant at Seattle which counts Bill Gates as their customer. The richest man on earth dining at their restaurant - unbelievable! Another seemed as though she was born to be a towkay-neo. She looks it and acts it, no kidding. Back in Thailand, she was the ultimate customer - she gives tips to everyone, and I mean everyone, who served her. And my sister is back from China! She came home with loads of stuff including an oil painting, a slimmer albeit flabbier physique and a better command of Chinese. All that after three months.
I was just reading the tagboard (after three weeks) and I must say I'm quite amused and curious. Amused because someone practically echoed my title which has been there for eons. Curious because who is 'pei'? I have someone in mind but oh no no I so hope it is not her.
Pei, reveal yourself please? Just to satisfy my curiosity. :)