SMILE!Because the school term is going to end so very soon and the opportunity to see your mates around school is diminishing by the day.
I said a fair number of 'hi!' today. I think some of my friends are beginning to think I'm scary since I'm usually the person going round school looking glum who never says her 'hi!'s and 'bye!'s. Aye. I have resolved to be a nice, smiley and cheery person next week.
The last week of the term has finally arrived! Only this time, I don't really look forward to it. It means so many things.
- Prelims is here.
- A'levels is another step closer.
- Real school is ending.
- No more seeing of random people.
- No more fooling around. This time for real.
Today's Chemistry consultation was so fun! That is such the inappropriate word to use but really, it was! I think I laughed most during that. This Wong is so much better than the other Wong. The other Wong plain sucks.
Anyway, my efforts to eat less the past four days have come to naught! I pigged out today! Crappy.
And the menu for today: A few spoonfuls of tao suan, a few pieces of tapioca, two carrot bread, a few cookies, a few bites of high fibre wheat, dried noodles, strawberry ice cream, some yam rice, a plate of tofu soup, durians.
Ten courses for today! Oh, and I forgot to add a huge mug of pure lemon juice. I would have taken another lemon if not because I've ran out of them.
Note to self: Load up on lemons and more chocolates tomorrow!