So many pics, so little timeI just realised, while sorting out all the pictures I've taken the past three days, that I have taken at least forty shots a day! And I'm too lazy to put it all in a collage tonight so the weekend it is.
This week has been so unproductive. Everyday, I seem to have something to do after school so I come home late. Then I'll be tired but not so tired so I'll not go to sleep. And when 10pm comes, I'll take out my stuff, go on my bed, try to focus but end up lying across my sis's and my bed sms-ing then sleeping. Everyday!
A crane toppled at the construction site just beside my block yesterday. At 4am, they were still trying to get the crane. I don't know why I was so stupid but I actually stood at the balcony for a whole hour just to watch them. At 4am! Crappy.
So the inevitable happened. I overslept today. And today happens to be the day I have my very last PE lesson of my life. No way am I going to miss it man. I burnt ten dollars on cab just so that I can at least make it for the very last bit of PE and I did! Woohoo! Totally didn't regret doing it.
My CT played 'Burn' by Messina Jo Dee during PCCG. That got to me.
Anyhow, this week is turning out great! It's the best week ever! It's good to smile. =)