Today's a great day!Lalala!
Now I feel so stupid about yesterday's entry, I feel like deleting it but no, I shan't. The things I say when I'm feeling oh-so-emo.
Thank you for sending me those messages and making me see the light. Yes, there's not much time left so we should just SMILE!
Okay, today is a great day because I had enough sleep last night (the first this week!) so I didn't have any mood swings today which means I was pretty much happy the whole day even though I didn't do my assignments nor studied for the Chemistry Mock Paper and had only a pathetic half page of answers. Woohoo! I tried saying that sentence in a breath and I struggled. Damn, need to go swimming more often.
Since I'm a happy girl, I went chocolates shopping just now. Besides, I really need to lessen some of my guilt for doing absolutely nothing last night. A huge bar of dark chocolate is waiting for me! Yay. And I bought another bar to console a friend, and another for relieving my guilt for having her proficiency card in the other side of the world (it's coming back soon!), and another to emphasise what Gilbert Tan said at the talk - the extra pounds don't matter, just eat!
I think a mama shop is going to be opened at my block soon!
Lalala. It's a fabulous day!