5 days to create a miracleTotally pigged out today. Rice with dishes, pasta, ice cream and finally, durians. Add the juice of two lemons to the other side of the equation and I hope it makes it even.
Stepped into MPH just now to burn some time and read this book - Student's success strategies (or something along that line). Now I am motivated. I have decided that tomorrow shall be my last day to come online and while my time away. After tomorrow I will focus and just focus on studying. And this time I am serious, not like the last time when I promised myself that I will only spend 10 hours a week online but never did make it halfway there.
Because there's still 5 more days and I am going to try to make it all work out in this 5 days.
I hope. Better late than never.