I don't like how she has changedMy sister is being quite a bitch this days. She demands for things and talks as if she's oh-so-big. Just because she is working, she thinks she's entitled to use the computer whenever she is free to. When we have a conversation, she talks as if she has seen it all, somewhat like how my uncle would and I absolutely dislike that because it is so demeaning. We don't even talk that much anymore. Actually, we almost don't at all. I think I didn't speak a word to her yesterday. Today, it is barely ten.
The situation is rather bad. I actually felt a weak sense of happiness inside when my auntie mocked her for thinking that she was looking for her when actually she was looking for me. She made a comeback but it was not strong. It was obvious that she did not feel good. Normally, I wouldn't feel that way.
So that's how she is now. I wish the person who I can chat with till the wee hours of the morning and not feel the least bit sleepy will come back soon.
I know you are going to read this.