Let's talk about the weatherIt is so hot today. Was sitting at the bus stop waiting for the bus and the heat was stinging. I began to wonder how it would be like if I was out at sea. Then I pictured myself all black with eyes red. Not a pretty sight.
The weather these days is horrendous. It is either super hot and windless or super cold and wet. Nothing in-between. It is really happening. Global warming is really happening; and I just realised it will never stop because when it is hot, we switch on the air-con and that emits CFCs - a greenhouse gas - which is 10 000 times more effective in trapping heat than carbon dioxide. What a vicious cycle.
Is the world going to end in our lifetime?
They always say it is coming soon but it never does. I really hope it will happen in my lifetime. I want to see!
Yay, my efforts in finding statistics last night paid off! Managed to include a few out of the few (definitely less than 10) figures I remembered. So lucky.
Made a new discovery today - Kovan has delicious wanton mee. Add that to the list of wonderful food there and it is really quite a food paradise. Oh, and there's still Chinatown this week. Hawker centres are good. Too bad most JC students are more of food courts, cafes, fast food outlets and restaurants.