Stupid songs on the radioOnly served to make me feel down last night and they weren't even sad ones can. Okay, maybe 80% of them evoked depressing moments but still.. In the end, I slept early because it was too lonely and bored and sad studying all alone. And I think I could have slept with my right eye wide open 'cause it's painful now. Ahh how do you do that?
I shall call my friend to eat at Chinatown this week - the week of celebration! - and tell her I pangseh her the other time 'cause I knew that the next time will be now when Chinatown is so pretty with all the Mid-Autumn Festival decor up. Brilliant idea!
While typing, I realised I've been going on a lot of one-on-one outings recently, which is how I like it actually. Small groups are fine but big group outings are so purpose-less, troublesome and everyone has to compromise one way or another. No fun already.
Sushi tomorrow! Yayness. We have been postponing it way too much and I have been craving for it for way too long.
A song is on repeat mode now. If I am depressed later, it will be all this song's fault. Songs again.