Then I switched on the radio, laid down on the couch and had some quiet time. Okay I purposely switched on the radio so that it won't be so quiet because silence is too loud. Does that make any sense? Think I did.
The last three nights have been quite strange. It is like, all of a sudden, this horrid feeling will strike me and I'll start feeling oh-so-depressed. I just went to sleep on two of the nights but the night before, I actually went out cycling. Whoa, that felt good. It really got the endorphins going and the thought of the all calories burnt was a bonus. Plus, it was darn exciting to be able to ride across wide roads that are usually packed with vehicles. So going to do it again soon.
I will stop being so self-indulgent.
Oh, and I did something totally uncharacteristic of me yesterday. As I was passing by Clarke Quay's The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf outlet, I remembered the last time I was there about a year ago to study. That night, I had to control my bladder for two whole hours because she gave me wrong directions after I sent her home and I forgot it was already after midnight so there was no more bus service. Stupid stupid. So I sms-ed her to tell her I missed her. We don't even talk that much now. I guess I really do treasure her quite a lot. After all, she was the one who forced me to learn how to regulate
I think I have been going out way too much. Realised this when Mom automatically asked me last night where I was going today. And my conversation with Sis went somewhat like this:
Sis: You are going out tomorrow?
Me: Maybe.
Sis: Go out so much, no more paper already?
Me: Yes! No more paper! My prelims ended on Wednesday!
Sis: You think you will score very well? (Add a little sarcasm to that)
I get the point. I must start now. It scares me when a friend sms-es to say that she's whacking Geography for the A'levels at 7am in the morning when her prelims only ended on Monday.