True blue sore eyeNo, make that eyes. When I woke up this morning, to feel my left eye just as sticky but hurting more than my right, darn! Not good. Now I have a left eye that's red and painful and a right that's red and swollen but not so painful. I don't know which is better. The prospect of going to school tomorrow with normal eyes is looking slim.
This is my first time suffering the whole works (at this point, I'm reminded of Monopoly's Water Works) of a sore eye, including the infectious nature. It is so bad I don't ever want to get it again. I have no idea what triggered this one. Strongly suspect it is Chemistry since it happened just like that -clicks fingers- after I fell asleep while studying Chemistry (again).
One medical condition down. Several more to go though now I am really contemplating if I really do want those. Oh, my friend just added another one - nose bleed.
Chemistry, the root cause of my misery in the days leading up to the Prelims. You suck. I so hate you. I really do.