Eavesdropped too much for my own goodI was (and still am) so in the mood for studying but was totally unproductive today 'cause more than half the time, I had both ears tuned to the conversations going on at the table beside us. The first was between a teacher with her students and that teacher actually gave her three students ciggies to smoke when they asked! The horror! The second one, I cannot really remember. The third was about the second-hand mobile phones and the political scene here. The last one and also the one I paid full attention to was of a man preaching so zealously to this other man who was rather cynical of it all, just as I was. But I learnt there's a thing called 'holy fire' and that it's not about passion, it's about excitement! Whatever that meant.
While walking home, I passed Macs, saw groups of people studying who really looked like they were JC kids too, felt really bad so I went in, grabbed fries and Coke and plonked down to study a hour more, even though it was already past midnight.
But! I highly doubt I will do that again in the near future 'cause the walk home sure as hell scared the shit out of me. I saw six cockroaches! SIX! If there is one thing that will deter me from coming home late in the future, it is going to be this. Those brown, flat little things. Cockroaches! Gosh.