SMS overdriveIt is a chore trying to regulate the number of outgoing sms-es. This is my very first time using the message counter and it's proving to be quite a nerve-wracking experience. From taking a longer time to reply, using internet sms and pinching sms-es from the sisters, I have done it all. But today can be a considered a lull day and I'm just 3 messages to the day's limit! Darn, how to clear the excess like that? Shouldn't even have started on message counting then I can be all ignorant and text to my heart's content like what I always did. I really wonder how some people can survive on 500 or even worse, 360 free sms-es a month.
On the bus home, there was a black (I think he's a Sri Lankan and I'm not being racist here) who pressed the bell just so that he could spit out of the exit door. Like what the crap?! His spit probably flew 4 metres or more judging from the extra potential energy it gained by because he leaned back before he spat.
Potential energy = mgh
where m = mass
g = gravitational acceleration [9.81 m/s(squared)]
h = difference in distance in the direction of the force
And no one, including me, did anything about that. Typical Singaporeans. Sigh.