Temporary freedom and independenceMummy, Grandma, Grandaunt, Aunty and Uncle started on their journey to China last night. There will be no one next door to check on us so we're free to wreak havoc! At least till night falls and Papa comes home. =) This morning, S and I dragged ourselves out the house to the wet market to buy stuff to cook! Unpleasant hawkers there were. Geylang market is so much more welcoming though it is all wet, dirty, squeezy and just very ugh but the hawkers there are smile-y!
I want to go to Thailand, Hong Kong or China to shop this year end! And I want to go Nepal! And I want to go backpacking anywhere! And I want to go to those places with nice nice scenery so that I can learn to appreciate nature and take nice nice pictures! So before I go anywhere, I want a DSLR! A Canon EOS 30D or a Nikon D80 and I'll be happy!

The very very last official day of school.

At the airport last night - cousins!