You bitchYou freaking unreasonable bitch. You asked, I compromised and what do I get? Absolute shit. I so wanted to bring you down on the cold, hard floor right there and then. But I didn't. Even in the past, when we had our kicking fights, I always made sure I kicked hard in that bolster or pillow you were holding so that you wouldn't be injured. I reckon you did too since we never got any bruises from those fights. I still can't quite grasp the fact that you actually said that to me. You, of all people. You, whom I thought would understand the most. I didn't ever say anything like that to you last year. I understood that it was the all-important exam - the A'levels. Even when the light bothered me and woke me up, I didn't tell you to get out of the room, did I? Where has your sensitivity gone? I was hurt you know. I was so upset, I cried. Bet you didn't know that.