I can smell liberationYES! Just ONE more paper to go!
12 November was as uneventful as ever. I had insisted we not go out to celebrate 'cause I wanted to study. In the end, nothing remotely of that sort happened. I slacked and found myself at only chapter eight at 12am on the 13th. Just brilliant. But wishes were plenty and money also rolled in so I was still delighted.
I can't wait to go sailing on Saturday! Images of sailing have kept me awake the past two nights and deprived me of precious sleep. Like it would be 5am and I so badly need to sleep some before the morning paper but I just cannot get to sleep 'cause I would be in bed thinking of tacking, gybing, hiking out, capping and other what nots and they will just keep playing out in my mind. The result: Appearing in school zombified. Definitely am having the I-miss-sailing-terribly syndrome.
P.s. I just remembered. Siyan, I'm so sorry your level 1 card is still halfway round the world. I promise I will pass it to you as soon as I get my hands on it. If you need it before I get it, tell me, I will try to get a replacement. I'm so sure you're regretting offering it then now. If you want to curse, don't do it now ok. Please please be a kind soul and do it only after Friday. Give you big treat when I start having an income.