Too pride-ful?For the first time, Ms K offered to let me sail the 420! Woot! I hope A will be courageous enough to risk her life and sail with me then I can finally crew after three extremely long years. And if that be the case, I hope we won't be pissing the crap out of ourselves 'cause that is what we have always reckon we'll do. The teachers and coaches were always saying that should we be in the same boat, we'll chat so much and get left behind. We always retorted that we'll be arguing but we'll be right in front. Yeah, up there with the best.
Yay, am going on a job hunt on Monday. I was so glad when J text to ask if I wanted to go for an interview. I think she's the only like-minded soul who wants to start working this early. We're going to be working partners again!
Count down: 14 hours to the end.
And I'm not even preparing for it. In fact, I just read a novel today. Whee!