What has been happening1. I have gone for an interview and failed. Not that I wanted that job anyway. What the crap, I had to write procedures!
2. Currently, my CT is trying to get me a job at SMU library. Yay.
3. We had a class outing to Little India today.
4. I went to a wake today and was totally stunned to see the rites being performed by a group of girls, the oldest being around my age and the youngest, primary school kids.
5. Sailing tomorrow to see if I can possibly survive the Laser Open.
6. Male consultants are a more efficient lot as compared to females.
7. I haven't had a day when I don't step out of the house since last Friday and plans go on till at least Tuesday (for now).
8. I am getting tired of going out. Really tired.
9. I am still itching for pool and mahjong.
10. I am hooked on Monopoly now.