Word of the moment: Gah!After going for not too many interviews, I have learned a little bit about interview protocol:
1. Dress appropriately, meaning no jeans, no tees and preferably no sneakers.
2. Do some research on the company before heading for the interview.
3. Shake hands when interviewer and interviewee first meet and another time when interviewer sends interviewee off.
Currently, I have two jobs on hand. If both accept me or both don't accept me, I'm dead 'cause I just rejected an interview today. But I want the SMU one more. Can recce the place some more.
It has been so long but I finally got to eat Gelare waffle at half price! Okay, cheapo. And Manhattan Fish Market is not half as good as Fish n Co. And heels are a torture. And walking in Raffles Place is terrible. And I now know that Ghim Moh is at Clementi. And today I also know how far away is AIA building. And I passed Vivocity twice and therefore saw the mall twice today. It didn't look all that impressive though. And I realised I can insert a ____ (I think I better not type 'cause some might say, 'so gross!') in 15 seconds. Oh and my sister just told me I should add full stops at the end of my sms because without them, I sound very reluctant.
Gah!