Yet another joyrideOnly this time it is not so joyful 'cause I was feeling extremely hungry and therefore sick half the journey. And I actually missed a bus so that I could check where the bus was heading before I boarded but as it turns out, this bus is a darn loop service. So for the second time in two days, I ended up in the west again. Only today it was Stirling Road which I also don't know where but it must be very far away 'cause I once again passed Queensway Shopping Centre.
SMU looks impressive enough. Such a big campus, or maybe it is because MJ is small. Still, I walked till I had blisters. Felt rather lost in there though. And I bumped into a swim mate! She was a national swimmer but after one SEA Games, she just disappeared from the scene. Now, she is just all fair, or rather pale, and thin and so ordinary looking, which she totally wasn't back then. Probably the only thing that hasn't changed is her dao-ness.
Gah! My job situation is not looking too optimistic. I could have a low-paying job that will last till July (SMU) or a temple job that has an average pay. Of which, both are not exactly what I expected. And I stupidly rejected high-paying job. What crap did I get myself into?