Everything I knew just went out the windowI was so excited to receive A's sms just now I practically 'screamed' to M on MSN 'A IS BACK!!'. I have so many things to tell her - good and bad.
I was quite surprised when my colleague asked me for advice today on whether she should stay in her job or not. As it is, it is only my fourth day there. And it was something she had never mentioned to any one in the office. Except for me; or so she said.
She is one interesting colleague. She openly admits she is scared to die. She goes for health insurance and oil painting lessons after work. She plays with tarot cards, even gone for lessons for it. She strongly believes in karma and the like. She helped me to calculate my birth number. It turned out to be a 3. She knows by heart what all these numbers imply about the person. She has books about stuff like that in her drawer and she photocopied some for me. She wants to open a school and therefore is contemplating if she should join as a lowly assistant teacher to learn the ropes.
Did I mention that I was actually crazy enough to take the MRT train from Pasir Ris all the way to Boon Lay and back to Aljunied yesterday just because I was trying to figure out why and how It happened? That was a whole two hour ride. My butt totally hurt after that. And the whole time, I was only listening to two songs - Move Along and Just My Imagination. I have not gotten sick of them yet.