My maiden clubbing experienceturned out to be, err, quite cheap. Okay we didn't really club per se but at least we entered The Clinic and stood around long enough to have the smell stick to me even after two showers. Yay, my friend is working there! We also drank some alcohol, albeit from 7 Eleven. :) We had every intention to get more drinks at the club okay. More specifically 'graveyard', 'cause the 3 bottles the two of us shared weren't enough to get us high and that drink I heard from M and 'Nice Colleague' is very potent. Then, M's friend came to pick us up to go Dbl O, in a Merc no less. But but but, M was denied entry 'cause she had flip flops on so here we are at the computer at the early hour of 2am all sober, awake and alert. Never mind. Next week! 'Nice Colleague' was saying she hasn't chionged in a long while and wants to check out MoS.
Work has been pretty slack this week so 'Nice Colleague' has been telling me quite a lot lately. Now I know about her childhood, her Ah Ma, brother, sister, the ghosts in her mother-in-law house that she is staying in, her husband's insecurity, why she is married so young, some of her suitors, the things that happened in the office before, her interest in fishing. She suggested jogging after work 'cause she and me both badly want to lose weight but I strongly objected because I can't run for nuts!
Okay, come work on Tuesday, I am going to bring my track shoes and a set of running attire to put in the office so that I can jog whenever I want to after work. Better increase my stamina before jogging with her. And not forgetting lemon juice! I am going to start on the lemons again. Of course with my gastric pills within reach. :)
Looking forward to mahjong next week!