Woot!I learnt how to calculate the chinese 8 characters (shen chen ba zi) today! The perks of working at LTPK. I am so going to get my own book. Well, in short, my 8 characters say that my life will be good so that means S's one will also be. Hurray to us! I also had a little palmistry done today 'cause my palm lines are quite unlike most people. Auntie says I have a special ability and later in my life - about 25 years old, I will know it. She said something about strategising/planning? Not too sure. Does that mean I will be, errr, sly, cunning and manipulative? She did say I will be successful. Okay, I know, in life, it is 30% fate/luck and 70% hard work. 'Nice Colleague' ('Jealous Colleague shall now be known as 'Nice Colleague' because she really is nice) kept telling me to make full use of my time now, grab opportunities that come by so I won't have any regrets later. I am going to bug Auntie to teach me about all these the next few months. So interesting!
And we had Pizza Hut for lunch today! Yummy yummy.
Temple life is becoming more fun though work is unbearingly boring for now. They say mid month is accounting's slack period which is really true. I have been slacking for at least 3 hours the past few days at work. But chatting with my colleagues has been quite entertaining, perhaps because peak period is not here yet and everyone is still relaxed and not stressed. Anyhow, it is enough for me to say work is good, unlike the rest of the 95 percent of our working batchmates suffering, or so they say.