Ahhh!Why is the week turning out so bad? This is the first time since I started working here that I really, seriously, feel like quitting. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - all three days have been such torture. I go to work dreading the day ahead and I leave the office the wrong side of the happy scale. I probably stepped on someone's toes already. All because those people just kept saying 'okay okay' but never turned up. It does not matter how early I prepared it. If they do not come, I cannot do anything. But they just don't understand.
So 70 percent of my time in the office this week, I have mood swings. And half of that time, I just keep quiet and mind my own business. In other words, being aloof. The other half of the time, I patronise them, laughing not quite so genuinely at their corny jokes and making small talk though all I wish is to be left alone.
This patronising act didn't happen back in school; I didn't need to. Friends know better.
Horrid. Friday, please come asap please.