After so long..The results are coming out this Friday. I am not looking forward to it. My 'psychic' colleague told me I will not get an A. Okay, that was to be expected. But today, she brought her tarot cards to work and gosh it turned out as horrid as it could possibly get. I drew the 'Tower' card and that means downfall - supposedly the worst card in the deck. Plus, I had the 'King of Swords' and 'Seven of Swords' as well. Believe me, those aren't good cards either. How, you tell me. She also said I was running away from something. I think I know what it is.
My primary school ex vice-principal appeared in the orbituary yesterday. At 60, she was too young to leave the world.
We are more than halfway through Chinese New Year. The past week has seen me eating so much, I think I gained at least 3 pounds of fat. Then, there was the mahjong. Lots and lots of mahjong. Yay-ness, but the end is near. Our last game will be played this Sunday. I also received many many ang paos from my workplace! Six in all! & it's quite a fair bit of -chink chink-. That is the good thing about working at a place where chinese traditions rule. :)
Updated at 11.30pm: Oh my oh my, an ex CCPS principal also died on the same day as my ex vice-principal. How can it be so coincidental?
Okay, I haven't been communicating as much as I should these days. A sms can take as long as a day before I reply. A reply within 15 minutes is quite a rarity. The average time is probably a hour. I always convince myself it is because I am busy at work even if I was at home, which is not untrue but many times, I had that minute or two to spare but I was lazy. The same goes for MSN - just too lazy to continue a conversation. I have been meeting PM after work pretty often these days though. Perhaps, it is not so bad after all.