Listening to the slow songsThe pms is coming. As of now, I am feeling down. I think it could be due to the lack of more Grey's Anatomy episodes to watch. That show always makes me think. & there's the dreaded Friday just a day away but I shan't talk about that no more. I am looking forward to tomorrow however, because it marks the end of my working week; unless I go back to clear my work on Friday morning which is actually, quite a strong possibility but heck! Tomorrow is my last day, tomorrow is my last day.
Going to work this week has been a little different. Since it is still the Chinese New Year, I don't have a ride in from the MRT station so I have taken to taking the bus as cab-bing empties my purse way too fast. Coincidentally, the two days (yes it's supposed to be three days but I overslept yesterday) I took the bus, I took it with this other caucasian woman. Okay, I could be riding with the same busload of people for all I know but she stood out because the first time I saw her, she looked like one of those high-flying woman who arrives at the office in a _____ (insert luxury brand) convertible with the shades and all. Let's see if I will spot her again tomorrow.
I think a little walking in the morning before work/school does wonders. The cool breeze and the quiet time makes a brilliant start to the day.
P.s. I was stunned to see SY's sms yesterday. Nothing bad most definitely. Just that it's been so long. A surprise indeed