Blogging at workI had the best sleep last night in a week but I still woke up with panda eyes. Gah! Those eye rings never disappear, do they? I almost had a sore eye this morning but after 2 drops of eye solution, it was cured. Ahh! I thought I could use that as an excuse to get half a day off today or something.
This will be my second and last chance to blog at work because no way am I going to so much as hint that I do blog because she is definitely one want-to-know-it-all person. It sucks to be sitting at a table with a monitor that 'Nice Colleague' has a full view of every time she turns around.
Okay, I cannot decide whether 'Nice Colleague' should be known as 'Nice Colleague'. I mean she is nice to me but she is also quite horrid to 'Other Colleague'. She has bought me countless treats, taught me the how-to for many things, brought me around to look see look see etc. etc. She protects me A LOT but it is at the expense of 'Other Colleague' so sometimes I feel a little bad. She steals the credit from other people and reports bad things about 'Other Colleague' to the boss. Granted 'Other Colleague' is far from a model employee (she's only been early for work twice this month) but still.. Backstabbers are such despicable people. I cannot bear to imagine what she has been talking behind my back. So, ultimately, do I regard her as a good or bad person? Hmm, for now, she shall be known as 'Nice but 2-faced Colleague'.
I tsk tsk at my friends when they tell me that they smoke or how much they drank the night before because I think, oh no, alcohol and smoking are vices, we aren't supposed to engage in them. Yeah, yeah being all self-righteous, like what the crap. Anyway, it just dawned on me a few days ago that I am just the same. Not that I drink a lot or smoke but, damn, I gamble. And gamble a lot I do. It's the temple culture I tell you. I never used to buy 4D and Toto like now. You know, I spent 20 bucks on Toto last Thursday and it's not even legal. Right, I shouldn't be saying such stuff.
I have things to do but I am BORED. It is going to rain again. It's always raining in the afternoon these days. Today's my last day as a temp admin assistant because it's handover day on Monday! Woohoo, I actually stuck it out this long! I really ought to give myself a good treat for this. Of course I won't mind if anyone else is willing to give me one as well.
Now now now, it reminds me, LSH, where's our first pay meal?! My working stint here is about to end already!