I have gone blog-hopping and finally found a blog that interests me. Well, it started because I realised one of my higher-ups probably knows about this space (uh oh, very very bad) and me thinks I should keep this discovering of blogs going, shouldn't I? Okay okay, I know, terrible excuse.
Dear me hasn't gotten down to doing any of the univerisity applications nor revision for tomorrow's maiden tuition lesson. Two options: dead or dead? I mean, yes I did try to do the NTU one at work yesterday but gosh, the discretionary part (which is extremely essential for my application) is so crappily tedious what with the 2 short essays. Ahh no mood to apply already lah. And where are my Secondary 4 Chemistry bibles?? All thanks to them, I was among the top in the level very often. But I don't even remember a lot of my Secondary 3 and 4 stuff now. Dang, WHERE ARE THEY???
Random thought: You know you can say, for example, he is sheltering me. So, is 'he is interesting me?' correct? It looks wrong, but technically it seems correct. English is such a complex and confusing language, how can anyone be a master of it?