I'm so impressed with myselfWork is such a rollercoaster. Yesterday, I was all depressed, moody and negative but today is such a happy day!
I think my boss has a better impression of me. 'Nice (who may not be all that nice) colleague's' hubby praised me on my early-coming for work (almost) everyday. I say almost in brackets because when I'm late, they are even later so they don't actually see me come in late. I almost blurted out my outstanding latecoming record back in school but decided otherwise. Might as well leave them a good memory of me being that always punctual girl right? I mean, they could be the only ones thinking that of me ever! I played minesweeper for most part of the day. I even attempted to do the NUS application but once again, I gave up halfway.
I think 'Nice Colleague' realises that I'm no push-over. For one, she doesn't ask me to do stupid things for her like take out a file that she needs, laminate her stuff, fax her papers etc. which she asks my other colleague to do. I don't quite like how 'Nice Colleague' does that - treating her like an assistant - but I cannot exactly say anything because 'Other Colleague' does it so willingly. A milestone was crossed today; 'Nice Colleague' actually went to check out the necessary information herself instead of having me do it though I was very openly playing Minesweeper (oops!). That was something I am supposed to do as it was concerning prices (accounts). I am thinking it was due to the attitude I displayed yesterday. Cheers to mood swings!
Today was such an uneventful day. I am waiting in anticipation for tomorrow to come because I will be getting off work early and going back to school. Yay, I Love School! Now, what got into me? That may be the first and last time I'm saying that.
While digging for my PW certificate (because NUS has a screwed up admission system that doesn't acknowledge retainees taking PW during their first year), I stumbled upon my admission essay for TJC. Whoa, I am shocked at how I could crap out such a convincing piece of work when I cannot even come up with a 300-word essay for those university applications now. Obviously, my brain has ceased to function after the repetitive and mundane life I call The Working Life.