Thursday supperWhat initially was dinner became supper. We were telling ourselves, if this continues, we are all going to grow FAT. Yay, new members of the FAT club (I'll finally have some company). Visited SY's work place which is really quite a cool chill out place. Only I think there were plenty of frogs around. We heard many croaking sounds and on the way out, we actually saw one! Dang, I screamed! Frogs taste nice in porridge/claypots but seeing them. Uhh no no.
And I had a tequila shot today. 'Nice Colleague' taught me how to drink it before but I just couldn't remember if the lemon or salt comes first. It wasn't too heavy so I did NOT get drunk. I realise that most people probably dont get drunk with a shot but still, at least I had the mind to think that since my parents are fetching hence I had better not be the least bit wasted.
I wonder what it will be like next Thursday?
Okay, am tired. Have been having interrupted sleep this week. Terrible. I think you can call me Hello Panda already. That's how bad the eye rings are.