YayI finally got down to doing my applications - at least for NUS and NTU because SMU's deadline is 10 days later. Oh, how I love to procrastinate. Cheers to SMU! Two applications took me, what, 4 hours? That is totally crappy. Not forgetting my NUS discretionary essay was totally slip-shod because I kept thinking, 'oh no oh no, when are they going to automatically log me out?'. The half hour system sucks. And the NTU one needs appraisals! Gosh. Me pray hope the teachers I have in mind for this extra assignment is going to accept it so very graciously and of course do a huge favour and say extremely wonderful things about me.
Did I mention I applied to be a teacher? Well, I did. Congrats to all the future generations of students. You are about to have the slack-est teacher around. Thank you. No, thank me.
I had many thoughts this afternoon - life, friends, changes - but, err, I think I am a little high right now from the alcohol. I suddenly had a craving for those beers in the fridge but Sister wouldn't share with me and I am so not keen to have the calories of a bottle of beer in me this late. Plus, I needed to be awake enough to complete my darn applications. So me being the brilliant me, went to pour some vodka instead. Which is like what the crap, because I bet the amount of alcohol in that cup of vodka is equivalent to the bottle of beer. No difference can! My ignorance (stupidity) is unbelievable. Never mind, think of the calories.
Calories of vodka < Calories of beer
Right? I mean you don't hear of vodka bellies. It had better be true. If not, I can just go die from my stupidity.
Okay, let's talk about life. Life is just so so unpredictable and fragile. One moment, you're fine and the next, you're diagnosed with some chronic disease. What the crap? So we work and work and work and live and live and live just to see ourselves grow sick, frail and die. It's totally meaningless, totally illogical.
And change. I just got to know from A that a formal classmate of ours is working at Spinnelli and wants to work there forever. Like yeah, err, right. Okay, I trying not to be judgemental here. This guy's still a good man. He doesn't smoke for one. Hurrah to him! I don't know why, but first thing I asked A was if he smokes.
You know, the people you least expect to like becomes the best people in the end. We laugh at it every time we mention it. Two people who disliked each other at first sight become the two people who queue for Donut Factory doughnuts together. Who would have thought that? By the way, yay! We are going to go queue again on Tuesday! Doughnut freaks.
My sister is doing her business computing assignment which is to set up a website for XXX company. I just told her her logo is not nice and I suggested one pretty one but we couldn't find the curly wurly arrow anywhere! Where did all the curly wurly arrows go?! Maybe curly fries got them. Gah!
I really ought to go to bed but the night is so warm and I'm sticky and I'm too lazy to shower so I guess I shall sit here a little longer playing addictive minesweeper.