Envy!I managed to get out of the office today. On an errand no doubt but still, I got to pass Raffles Place in the morning. It's like they are in a league above the rest. The view of that place makes me want to work there even more though the number of people on the trains during peak hour rush is just MAD. Passed PSA too. Plenty of containers set against the blue sea. Uber nice picture. I was telling S I think I wanna work there in the future. Darn cool job, beside the sea and they get fat bonuses too. What's there not to like? I love sitting in a car/van/whatever mid morning when the sky's blue and clear. The ECP is the best expressway in Singapore. How I miss East Coast Park. I think I will cycle/blade there tomorrow or something.
Never ever want to step into the Work Pass Division again. Being in a room filled with foreigners didn't feel right at all.