I told 'Mentor' the first thing in the morning that I have a piece of bad news and it seems that my huge mistake is, well, not that huge after all. Perhaps she really braced herself for the worst possible news imagineable and mine is just about halfway there since I did, somewhat, correct my mistake.
Man, I am so disappointed that I handed over NOTHING today. I was kept busy 'cause I still had to do all the start-of-the-month payments that I purposely accumulated till the file was ultra full for her. Yeah, bad me. The possibility of handing over anything tomorrow or tomorrow tomorrow is quite dim.
They asked me to stay on but instead of doing accounts, I will be doing events which is rather yay-ness because events is way cool! The rushing to meet deadlines, late nights working and all - very exciting and it gives me some sort of a high. Plus, they are proposing giving me a higher pay. I don't know. I have been looking forward to my departure from that place since eons ago. Also, I will be like an assistant to 'Nice Colleague
Weeee! I have chocolates to eat tomorrow! Actually, I already had them since Thursday. 'Nice Colleague' put nice nice on my table on top of my paper clips box after I left on Wednesday ('cause she was going on leave) but I was too chicken to eat it. Like so 自作主张. Today, she was, 'Why never eat?'. Uhh. Paiseh lah, I eat tomorrow I said.
I am in two minds about 'Mentor' and 'Nice Colleague', that much is obvious. I have a fear. I am afraid I will, one day soon, be laughing and critisizing 'Other Colleague' together with them.