The power of a sneezeIt is ridiculous how a sneeze can cause such a strong jerk reaction resulting in my knees buckling and thus a hurting back now. And it's the same part of the back, same kind of pain, only the initial pain wasn't as sharp as the last time. What the crap. I think it is a sign that I really should take that half day off. I mean, first it was the sore eye, now this.
Praying at the temple today was TERRIBLE. Who would have thought the many months working at the temple (it was peak period some more) did nothing to my tolerance of all that smoke from the joss sticks. My eyes stung and I was tearing like nothing.
Ahh pek chek. If we had sat two tables further for supper on Thursday, I would have won third prize and starter yesterday and they would have had a treat waiting for them.
Note to self: MUST complete SMU application by this week.
Everytime we talk, I wonder if there is going to be anything more.