Sweet!Currently, I am so freeeee I'm practising my signature for my card. Yes, I got my very own MasterCard!! No more having to walk to the counter to enter the 6-digit PIN. 酷极了!
What a puke-y day yesterday was. Three friends puked. SH cannot make it lah. Eat so little also discharge. =D I even saw the contents of her puke. Brown goo-ey stuff in the BASIN! Eeeew.
Actually Nice Colleague just invited me to a dinner tonight but feeling so tired. And fat. I think I should just go home, load up on the lemon juice, sleep and get ready for another first lesson tomorrow.
You know they say that during orientation camps, business students all wear bikinis. Like GAH! I really ought to start running, swimming, whatever at the soonest. And I haven't gotten a reply from NUS and NTU. Grr grr grr.
Now alone in the office 'cause they are doing stock checking. The freedom!
Am thinking of tendering my resignation on Monday. The contradiction.