Yet another postI've been blogging a lot these days. Quite a few at work some more. I am still playing minesweeper. I am also chatting on MSN using Ebuddy. I feel brilliant for being able to work round the restriction of MSN on my computer by The Evil One. It boils down to two reasons: slack work and more guts. I hate my guts sometimes but not for this. Badly need some entertainment. Like seriously.
So colleague is buying 4D for me right now. If I win first or second prize, treats for every appointment these two weeks. Third prize and starter - treats for the two (or three of them) at Thursday supper 'cause it is thanks to them and the two tables we sat at. Weee. I prayed to TPK this morning okay.
Birthday cake birthday cake birthday cake! Looks good! Cannot wait to have it for tea. =D