4 days moreI'm excited about the vacation but not enough to start packing so early. Aunty did last night and i'm like WHAT?! It's wayyy too early.
Sian, I thought it was all over when Friday passed but Mint Cafe Manager called and sms-ed yesterday so I guess I will have to give a call and answer (still undecided) later. Just being a responsible kid.
Today, I stepped into the office with absolutely nothing to do. The lack of cheques in my drawer has shown me how much my job depends on them. Okay, I did spend about 10 minutes on minor stuff but other than that, it's been the internet, minesweeper, eating bread and egg tart.
Other Colleague gave us 老婆饼 from Hong Kong. I loveee eating those man and I wish I can fly away to HK too. I want to go Disneyland! Oh, did you know DisneyWorld in the US is even bigger than Singapore? Like what the... Is Singapore really that tiny? How interesting it would be if I could find a summer job there. Bet Lynette had the time of her life!
A cake was just delivered here so yay! We are going to have tiramisu for tea. I am so tempted to watch tv online; the only thing that's stopping me is the spoilt speakers. Shh, I am also secretly charging my mobile.
Ah trying to find things to do but can't seem to find any. Want to read newspapers but Boss is coming in today and nobody knows exactly when. See, that's the thing about having all your bosses as volunteers. They come in as and when they like, unexpected like anything.
POOOOOOL!!! I'll sit through work for that.