Aiyo.I totally overslept today. I woke up after work started. Like uhhh. Apparently, I told mom last night that I don't have work today. Dad heard too so no fight for me. Why she ask me when I'm seh and playing computer? Grr. Then Sarah saw me sleeping but 'cause it was so late already, she too thought I'm not working today and didn't wake me. Imagine my horror when I opened my eyes and saw the sun bright and cheery and Sarah on the chair watching Channel NewsAsia. The pek chek thing is I was actually awake at 7.20am (I wake up at 7.30am) but went back to sleep 'cause I thought mom was going to wake me in 10 minutes. -.-
I was seriously contemplating not to come to work if not for yesterday's afternoon work. Maybe that's not such a good idea after all. Then again, barely 2 hours on, I've finished all that I'm supposed to and I'm freeeee again.
I think I'm going to have a hell of a night today. Dinner, a little shopping and packing. Confirm another late night and tomorrow confirm chop stamp have to go out buy last minute stuff. I don't even want to start packing lah. It's so tedious.
Friend is at a Bloomberg seminar. The place has a pantry like 7-11 and office like a new shopping centre. Say it with me, WHOA!
I've been hearing the song 'Home' every morning. Why is it that songs only get popular after Jonathan Leong sings it?