Feeling excited 'cause we're going to stay 3 nights on a cruise ship. =D I haven't stepped on a ship since Primary 4. Hope there will be a casino where I can enter and, err, gamble. A bit. I only realised this year why then even at the age of Primary 4, we could enter the casino and play jackpot - we were on a casino ship. And I won 100bucks only to lose all of it plus 5bucks borrowed from I-can't-remember-who at the same jackpot machine. -.-
Everyone is going to NTU! :( And how come I didn't receive an invite to go Swissotel for tea??
My lcd screen is screwing up on me. I was praying and hoping it wouldn't conk out 'cause how am I supposed to surf net/blog/chat then! Thank goodness, it's working. For now. I won't let it go to sleep again.
I hope no one will leave to study abroad. Sailing gathering may be postponed and not cancelled after all! =D
=D > :( = -.-. I think it's going to be quite a good day!