How coincidental can things be?Gosh, I just mentioned my Secondary 1 partner quite out of the blue in the early afternoon and she actually msn-ed me very out of the blue in mid-afternoon. How strange is that! The out of blue-ness of it all is a little difficult to accept. I didn't reply her though 'cause I was away at the new temple where, apparently the roof collapsed. Dang, it was just a roof detail that crumbled into bits and pieces upon being struck by lightning. -.- Anyhow, I was a little upset I didn't get to chat with her 'cause I rarely see her online and even if I do, I don't talk to her. Plus, I've lost her mobile number! Friendster to the rescue?
Bumped into Ivy at Citylink. Such a coincidence because tomorrow I'm meeting a mutual friend whom she has unresolved issues with. Okay, quite unrelated. Then Chellie saw M in her very striking orange dress when she passed there too. That's why I always open my eyes big big whenever I walk there. Ninety percent of the time, you're bound to meet someone you know. Seriously, I really do have my eyes wide open.
Note note note: Secondary 1 partner has just come online! Should I start a conversation??
I discovered a YUMMYLICIOUS dessert. Grocery shopping tomorrow! Goodness, I sound so auntie. Auntie-dom welcomes me with open arms! =DDD