The immaturity.I chatted with Secondary 1 partner last night! The conversation wasn't stilted or anything so yay! Before going to bed, I went to look at the scrap paper again. Made me laugh 'cause I cannot imagine us being so childish back then.
I cannot fathom why my desk is in a perpetual mess today.
Nice Colleague left half a bag of Ruffles for me. =DDD
Working half day tomorrow because Mentor is going to watch Spiderman 3. What a nice girl I am.
Final decision: I don't think I will accept that job at the cafe. It's quite stupid to say, 'oh I want to have this job but I can only start in June!'. Like that, they might as well go find another person who can start right away.
Woots! Holland V or Dempsey the night before I leave. It's gonna be fun! Plus, there will be a person who drives. Heh.