Saturday workTime is passing extremely slowly. I just had a power nap. It's extremely boring. No one is online. I ate chips, finished cappuccino. Got sms but too lazy to reply. Other than doing a little filing, there's been only one call so far which is good because I absolutely hate answering calls. I am earning free money again. And Uncle has been very 客气 to me today.
This is how I work: When I come into the office, I will (almost) immediately start work and try to clear my stuff before lunch. After lunch, I will be onto the things I shouldn't be doing like blogging, surfing the net, playing minesweeper, chatting secretly, since I've already completed my tasks. Unless it's urgent, a piece of work that comes in in the afternoon will be pushed to tomorrow since I need to have something to do the next day anyway. Yeah, deadline for incoming work: lunch time (around 1pm). So today's filing was actually work that came in yesterday's afternoon. I like to think I'm an effective worker. =D
And every day around 4pm to 4.30pm, I will start feeling hungry 'cause the body has acknowledged that it's tea time! We (the body and I) need some food. Grr. It's a habit we have here in the office. Bad bad bad.
I just came back from the toilet. Such a relief!
I want to learn driving! I think I will go take my BTT sometime soon. Colleague said I should book a course instead of just going for the paper so that I can do a mock one before the real thing. Hmm. A's car only stalled 5 times during her first lesson. I thought that was good! Until she told me she only went up to third gear and was going at the maximum speed of 40km per hour. Heh.
Uncle's driving sucks. If your body don't jerk violently or bounce off your seat when he goes over a hump, you can declare that day your lucky day. That didn't happen but the morning has been going okay.
I think I will take another nap.
Oh oh oh! Donut Factory is going to have another outlet at Suntec!! =D