That 0.75 litreMy stomach is aching! I think the oats are showing its effects. 'High in Dietary Fibre' was written on the package.
Lesson learnt: One should never drink too much beer. I had my maiden experience puking after drinking last night. At a bus stop no less. No, behind the bus stop I mean. Damn loserish and bleargh. I don't ever want to do it again. I was definitely (a little) drunk. On beer. -.- Paulaner - does it make it a bit better? In my defence, I didn't overestimate myself. WH lah! Only drank half of hers so I thought, so wasted, and down it went. Anyway, the live band at Paulaner is nice.
Before that, we went to Basil Alcove for dinner. Not a nice place to dine but really value-for-money. A plate of pasta with 10 fresh prawns for $8.80. How worth it is that? Plus, the food was yummy and it was a big serving.
We are on this thing to discover good places to eat. Next up, Hog's Breath Cafe.
Thus, in the end, we didn't even go grocery shopping. Boo to us.
The office is so quiet, it's making me feel slightly wierded out. It's difficult to get used to this silence. I just made myself a nice cup of cappuccino (dang, I just looked in the wastebin to see how to spell that) and am going to start on Ruffles despite having on and off stomachaches and farting very often. Really ought to go to the toilet but I'm lazy to take the access card, close the door and walk there. Ah I shall just start on the Ruffles.