Why only now?Uncle was in such happy spirits today it was kinda freaky. He even vouluntarily gave those people a ride out. Now that's a first. One of them was a thin girl with sparse and fine hair, like how they portray cancer patients on tv. She was a young girl, couldn't have been older than 14 I reckon.
I also saw an old man pushing a trolley of cardboard cartons on the road barefooted. Barefooted in the mid day sun! How hot the roads must be! I should know. The sailing centre has ground like roads and gosh, it burns when it's sunny like how it was today. It is almost unbearable. No, it is unbearable.
Dang, guess what I received in the mail today. An NTU invitation to tea at Swissotel on the 20th. Great, just when I will be in China. Gah! I have half a mind to ask Sister S to attend it to see what it's all about or for the free food if anything. :)