AlohaTo think that in my half a year there, I managed to see conflict, politics, huge events, major money issues and now the most effective office team in history (as I heard) _____. Other Colleague tendered her resignation today. That means she will be leaving even before I do, unless I leave at the end of the month which, at present, seems very much an impossibility, if there is such a word.
Nice Colleague has been extremely nice to me - duh. She bought breakfast last Friday and today including my once-upon-a-time daily essential soy milk! However, I think the soy milk (and perhaps my downing it too quickly, but that's not the point) caused a bad case of flatulence. My tummy is still hurting and that is despite the 'abdominal fullness' tablets that, well, Nice Colleague offered. Oh well, it made me eat less during lunch and I haven't had dinner so, err, it's good?
Sidenote: In two minds about College Day 'cause I don't want to shake ELai's hands!