*scratch scratch*I hate hate hate all the bites on my hands, legs, feet, neck and face. Itchy itchy => Scratch Scratch => SCARS! Damn.
On the way home, I passed a bus that stopped 'cause a man collapsed inside. Ugh, I hate to have people collapse beside me. Or rather, within 1 kilometre radius of me. HAHA. Like I will know if someone collapse 1 km from me. -.- Still! I hate it because it is so freaking scary! The person doesn't know what happened, I also don't know what happened (since I don't have the brilliance to be a doctor) then how I know what to do! The helplessness is wayyy unbearable.
Which reminds me! One of my group member had a seizure during Frightnight during SH Camp. Maybe she got too spooked. Wahliao, they had us think we were going to see fireflies lah and we really believed it. Or at least me and S did. Dumb or dumb.
Anyway, lucky I wasn't beside her. She would have spooked me. Not that I'm mean lah. I'm really afraid of people seizing in front of me. Then, in Sec 2, I was concentrating really hard on drawing that stupid potato (or was it chilli) then suddenly, from behind, BOOM! Ttable and chair flipped and classmate WL was on the floor. Imagine the shock. It was the Art exam some more. Then another time, WL just fell backwards from the bench in the canteen while eating during recess. None of us caught her; it happened too fast.
So sudden and so helpless, please please please do not let it happen to me.
Oh, I found someone to go for camp with me! New friend so I'm happy happy! =D And A is going to NTU! =DD And staying in hall! =DDD And she said I can bunk with her! =DDDD Wahliao, she's going to get a monthly salary plus annual bonus while she's studying lah! Plus, school fees all paid for can. She's going to be RICH RICH RICH. I must be a better friend then she will give me treats. HAHAHA. You know I'm kidding. =D
Now now, where's the midpoint of NUS and NTU? -takes out map to look- Ya right. How to go from NUS to NTU and back? HMM. -ponders real hard on crucial question- And the all-important and necessary, will they really keep their word and let me crash their room? Okay, that's not a question. They had better! 'Cause it will be night and I reckon I'll still be pondering on That Crucial Question. GAH!