BZZZZZBusy like a bee. Grr.
Seem to have never-ending work in an increasingly political environment. Sucks to be in the middle of the two camps. I was asked to monitor Other Colleague while Nice Colleague & Mentor are out. Feel totally uneasy doing it la - I'm naturally a nice person.
Then that stupid newspaper report about Here was published, making us even more busy. And I just had to be the one to answer that call from That Crazy Person so now I have to come up with a report. Everyone knows I have short term memory! That and I don't ever remember conversations word for word. Ugh.
This is a busy week! A busy week after a week of camp = DIE! Which reminds me, colleagues told me Boss said I can take no more leave but heck, I'm going off at 1pm to go NSC with Amanda! It's the second day of the Inter-Schools and I can't wait to be there! We're going to sail out! =D
No idea why but the song '4 in the morning' reminds me of Arts Camp every time I hear it. Since that song is on repeat mode, I'm reminded of the camp VERY often. I'm still missing the time there alot alot ALOT la. :(