Gaining momentumI got an internet connection at home! Lucky strike!
Office worker + tutor + o-week councillor = Tired + Busy. Was actually in bed already but I laid for an hour plus and still couldn't get to sleep so I thought I'll try my luck here and voila! Really could connect. Yay.
Ah I couldn't enter lalalaland is 'cause was feeling super excited about planning a MJ sailors' bbq. Kept thinking about how I would do the whole thing. 8 August.. good date? 8/8/07. Looks good. Heh.
Trying to get all the rest I can get this weekend - which is an uphill task in itself - 'cause next week will be another hectic week. For one, there will be pre-camp! I hope against hope we'll be able to play Fright Night. Partner and I are soooo looking forward to it. In fact, we think we may want to volunteer for the scariest location this time. XD
Shucks! I just realised that I'll still be doing o-week camp on the 8th! Darn darn darn. After analysing the calendar, I think it'll not be possible till year end. So long away!
I accidentally promised my friend I'll go with her to Krabi this year end. Gosh gosh. There's already scuba diving and Vietnam. Oh yes, Val just got back from Vietnam and she said it rocks! Cannot wait to go there too! I was utterly shocked to hear that she eats street food! Like literally street food at road side stalls. Such a rarity among my friends. Hope I'll get to know more of such people and go backpacking together. =D
Ugh. Cannot go for a business seminar tomorrow 'cause of tuition.
Sister S has been playing lots and lots of mahjong recently. Itching to play some so bad. Gah!
Kay, will go to bed soon. Got work later today. More paid hours.. Yay?